The existence of Indonesian, local languages, and foreign languages is essentially in the interests of dignity, identity, character, and national culture. As a pluralistic nation, the Indonesian nation has a very diverse of language and
cultural capital. More than 700 languages live in this country. The local languages become a den of local culture, ethnic unity, and ethnic identity. Nevertheless, the existence of local languages is very alarming so that efforts are needed to maintain its existance; one of them is through language learning and academic discussion. Based on the reasons, this international seminar aims to bring together leading academic scholars, researchers, and practitioners to present their research and share their experience on all aspects of language, literature, culture, and education
Call for Papers
- [IMPORTANT] To submit an abstract, authors must register first (click here). Then they can submit their abstracts by logging in to this site (menu “Submission System” then “Login”). The manuscript (full paper) can be submitted only after authors submit their abstracts. The whole submission process is done fully online (NOT by email) to guarantee smooth administration. Letter of Acceptance (LoA) and Letter of Invitation (LoI) can be downloaded directly from your account once your abstract is accepted to be presented at the conference.
- Types of Paper : Research Article.
- Full paper should only be written in English and in (maximum) 5 pages. Length on A4 Paper, containing title, name of author(s), affiliation, e-mail correspondence. For Research article : Abstract, Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, References.
- Abstract should be of 250 words maximum, containing title, name of author (s), Affiliation, e-mail address, body of abstract, and key words/phrases.
- By submitting an article for publication, an author is assumed to accept the terms of the Proceedings publication Licence hosting.
- All papers will be peer-reviewed
- Please Submit your Manuscript (full paper) online on (click here)
Abstract and Papers Submission
We invite you to submit the paper on the following topics:
- Systemic Functional Linguistics
- Forensic Linguistics
- Computation Linguistics
- Historical Linguistics
- Phonetics and Phonology
- Semantics and Semiotics
- Discourse Analysis
- Translation Studies
- Language Acquisition
- Corpus Linguistics
- Other Field of Language Studies
- Literature Studies
- Children Literature
- Literature and Mass Media
- Gender, Race, and Literature
- Transformation of Literary Work
- Contemporary and Comparative Literature
- Visual and Performing Arts in Industrial Revolution 4.0
- Pop, Contemporary, and Digital Culture in Disruptive Technology Era
- Identity, Culture, and Spirituality
- Repositioning Traditional Culture
- Intercultural Communication
- Folklore and Oral Tradition
- Cultural Studies
- Historical Studies
- Oral Traditional
- Learning Innovation
- Teaching and Learning Based on Culture
- Teaching and Learning of English
- Technology in Teaching and Learning
- Teaching and Learning at Primary School
- Indonesian Teaching and Learning
- Social Studies Teaching and Learning
Abstract Authors are requested to submit an abstract to the Organizing Committee by 8 October 2019. The abstract must contain the following section: introduction, aim of the study, method, results, conclusion, and keywords. The abstract must have no longer than 200 words.
[IMPORTANT] To submit an abstract, authors must register first (click here). Then they can submit their abstracts by logging in to this site (menu “Submission System” then “Login”). The submitted abstracts will be selected for presentation.
The manuscripts (full papers) should be submitted only after the abstracts are accepted. The paper must be submitted (30 October 2019). Please go to “Submission System” menu then “Login” to submit the full paper. Selected papers will be published in proceedings (Indexed by Scopus/WoS) / RPI Proceedings / JESTEC (Journal Q3, indexed by Scopus) / and IJoST (Journal indexed by Scopus).
Same Hotel Kendari, Jl. Edi Sabara No.55, Lahundape, Kendari Bar., Kota Kendari, Sulawesi Tenggara 93121
- International presenter +indexed proceeding $200
- Indonesian Presenter + indexed proceeding IDR 2.500.000
- International Presenter 2, etc. $50
- Indonesian Presenter 2, etc. IDR 500.000
- International Participant $50
- Indonesian Participant (Undergraduate student/ S1): IDR 200.000
- Indonesian Participant (Teacher, Lecturer, Postgraduate (S2), Doctoral (S3)): IDR 500.000